Municipal Annexe Rooftop 14th November 2009

Filed under: High Places — j3bu @ 12:00 pm

Explorers: j3bu, Over, Gimbulate, Thompski, et al

Built in 1883, it was designed by F&G Holme as a base for the conservative club. It was bought by the city council and then sold in the late 90’s. It’s currently being developed to be part of the Layla Hotel.

 

Leave a Reply